We Are Now Fully Operational
😀 Hello Again!
We are pleased to announce that we are returning to the full provision of dental services, as permitted.
As always, the health and well-being of our patients, team, and community remain our highest priority. Our goal will be to continue to provide you with exceptional dental care in the warm, caring environment, while at the same time strictly following all COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols including the following:
- 👉 Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to, with some necessary exceptions.
- 👉 Maintaining a physical barrier at the reception desk.
- 👉 Requiring patients to wear a mask and gloves and perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving the office.
- 👉 Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary including eye protection, face masks (such as N95 masks), nitrile gloves, face shields, and gowns by our team.
- 👉 Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members, and visitors to the office.
- 👉 No-contact temperature taking and recording for all patients and team members.
- 👉 Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every patient.
- 👉 Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area and office by spacing outpatient arrivals and departures.
If you would like to make a dental or hygiene appointment, or if you have any other questions regarding your dental care at our office, please call us and one of our team members would be pleased to assist you in any way we can.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!